- 2 - 2 hour long naps
- No Barley
- Jarred baby peas and pears with oatmeal for dinner
- Mylicon before bed
So I don't know what did it or not. But I think perhaps the baby food (at least the veggies) might be hard for her to digest? I know the peas and green beans are not nearly as smooth as commercial baby food. I was bit bummed but then perked right back up because - HELLO - She slept!
I actually had set my alarm to go off at 3am, which would've been 5 hours from her last feeding at 10pm. But somehow I slept through it!!! Luckily, Dennis woke me up at 4am and asked me when I fed her. After a few confusing moments, and checking my phone, I decided I must've turned the alarm off? So I ran in to check on her which of course she was sleeping peacefully, and then got her up (unfortunately) to check her blood sugar (which was 80!) and feed her. She was a bit wide awake when I put her back down after eating but I just left the room and she went back to sleep. I then got up at 6:30am to give her her meds and just slipped those in and ran out again before she could really see me and she went back to sleep until 8am!!
Now, lets just see if this will last? Or was it a fluke? My heart tells me (I'm trying to be optimistic) that it will last and we just made it through a hard phase...again...which doesn't mean that I won't have sleepless nights again but at least maybe I'll have some smooth sailing for a few days? Please?


No comments:
Post a Comment