Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cutie Patootie

Here's some new pictures we just snapped the last couple of days:

The LOVE of my life :)
Such a Momma's Girl!
Hmm....
As promised: The picture of what we SPLURGED on!

And I hate to add a bad part in all these cute pictures but I must. The past 3 days we've been noticing Lillian's right eye crossing. (You can kind of tell in the last picture.) This could be caused by her limited vision - she just can't focus on something...We're still watching for signs of nystagmus (the shifting of the eyes) but this is a huge blow for her eye to be crossing. She will look at me straight on and have it cross :( It breaks my heart. Sometimes if I snap my fingers she'll stop and her eyes will straighten out but how long will that work? And I hate doing that anyways. Her eyes do sometimes shift around, which the doctor says is a sign of her limited vision, and I just cover her eyes up to close them and when she opens them again it's gone. *sigh* Just another worry on top of everything else.
I really hope this eye crossing will work itself out. We were thinking it was because she was just tired but it's been going on the last 3 days now so we're just checking it each day...

2 comments:

  1. First of all, cute, cute pics!!!
    I will hope for the best for this little sweetie. What kind of entertainer is that?? We splurged on one for B and he LOVES it! :) That one looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alee, It's a "Bright Starts" entertainer. It had the most stuff with the best price at walmart! A definite splurge though! Her feet BARELY touch the "bounce pad" so I can't wait until she can actually reach it and bounce away!

    ReplyDelete