We've been trying to attempt it all week and last night was the first time it fell into place. The other times we tried she woke up crying constantly in the beginning of the night and I had to breastfeed her back to sleep so it just didn't work out.
Anywho, last night we were successful! I put her to bed at 7:15 (and went and saw Eclipse with my best friend!) and then fed her when I got home around 10:30 and then she didn't get up until 3:30am!! And she actually woke me up. Her blood glucose was 87 which is pretty damn good! But lordy, she was WIDE awake after that. I wonder if it's because we kind of put her to bed a little bit earlier so I could leave for the movie or if it's because she slept so well and so deeply. I was content letting her play in her crib until she fell back asleep, but of course, Dennis was not. So he brought her in the room and put her in the pack n play. I ended up breastfeeding her again at 5am to get her back asleep and she ended up sleeping until about 8am which was awesome :)


Yay! Congrats on the 5 hour stretch!!! :)
ReplyDelete