Lately I have been praying a lot. I don't get down on my knees. I'm terribly informal about it all. I just throw it out there and hope that it gets snagged by someone listening. And lately my prayers have been constant and simple. I think that I will be praying for these things for the rest of my life and I'm okay with that.
The #1 thing I pray for is patience. I always need to be more patient with Lillian and to be honest, with myself too.
I then pray for understanding in all matters of life.
I pray for strength and courage. Not physical strength of course. I pray that I will be strong enough to get through each day in tact. I pray that I will have the courage to deal with the things babies bring up each day. And things that SOD will throw at us too.
I pray that these unique challenges we face each day will bring my husband and I closer together because we battle them as a family, as one unit.
And lastly, I pray for sleep, and if sleep somehow eludes me then my back up prayer is for sanity!!


Those are great things to pray for! I definitely need patience too. It's so hard when your baby is crying or not sleeping and you don't know why :s
ReplyDelete