Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

7 months of straight chaos

I have many things on my mind and only a limited time to write so I will make this post purely for Lily Belle's 7 month birthday! I hope to be able to write more after Lily goes to bed *crosses fingers*

So today Lillian is 7 months old! CRAZY. Here's some goings on:

-Weight: 14 lbs
-Length: 26 inches
-In size 2 diapers
-In 3-6mo, 6 month clothes and exclusively in 6 month sleepers
-Breastfeeding (!) every 4 hours during the day and 5 hours at night, or on demand as needed
-LOVING drinking water out of a sippy cup
-Has tried: Rice cereal, Oatmeal, Peas, Carrots, Sweet potatoes, Butternut squash, green beans, peaches, prunes, apples, bananas
-Favorite foods: peaches, apples, carrots and green beans
-Favorite toys: Mr. Frog, Blue teether, any cords she can get her hands on!
-Usually going to bed at 8pm, nursing at 10:30, then woken up at 3:30a to eat, and again at 6:30 for medicine and to eat. Usually up for good around 7a
-Taking synthroid(37.5), Hydrocortisone(.75x3) and somatropin(.15)
-Not sitting up yet, but definitely getting better at doing the tripod
-Rolling everywhere!
-Getting up on knees and forearms and *rocking*
-Says Mama, Nana, and some other baby babbles
-Favorite pastime: Rolling, drinking out of the sippy cup, smiling and playing with the curtains

I can't believe it's been 7 months. As one of my blogger friends said, she is now closer to her first birthday than her birth! It has definitely been the hardest, yet most rewarding 7 months of my entire life. I have learned so much about Lillian but most importantly I have learned SO much about myself. I am so blessed to have this little booger in my life. Every smile, every laugh, every snuggle is locked up tight in my heart.


1 comment:

  1. Happy 7 Months little Lillian!!!! It's wonderful being a Mother, isn't it??? Such joy!

    ReplyDelete