Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Cuteness OVERLOAD

As promised here is some new photos that I took the other day. Prepared to be overwhelmed with cuteness :)



Her first taste of mum mums. She wasn't too impressed.

Her new little wrinkly-nose smile!! I LOVE IT!

We tried the mesh feeder out with a peach ice cube but she wasn't too thrilled about it. Seems that she wanted her food much fast than that and she wanted mommy to feed it to her!


3 comments:

  1. These are all so cute! I love her wrinkled nose smile too -- it's adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her wrinkled nose smile !!!! Precious!!!!
    We tried the mesh feeder with a frozen banana and B totally disliked it. I think it had to do with the fact that it was so cold.... I also at one point tried to put the teethers in the fridge and he didn't like that either.... B wouldn't even put the mesh thing to his mouth... we should dig that thing out and try again with a normal banana sometime or whatever else I can figure out to put in there. :) What are mum mums?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alee, Mum mums are basically like baby rice cakes. I tried a piece and they really don't taste like much. But the cool this is, they "melt" on the tongue so no choking or anything. They basically help teach LOs to feed themselves and give mommy some free time. If only Lily would like them better....maybe some day soon!

    ReplyDelete