Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

Spaghetti Love

We have found that LB loves pasta and tomato sauce! As long as we chop up the noodles she does fine. She even sucked a medium size noodle right up as it was hanging out of her mouth. This is great because a lot of restaurants serve kid meals spaghetti's and Lily goes to town on it! Finally we don't have to drag snackie foods around all the time for her lunch! 
Finger lickin' good!
Today I fed Lily leftovers from our weekend lunch at Champs. I let her go to town on the spaghetti and really explore it all. (I was feeling brave) Everything can be washed! I was happy to be able to capture this fun so enjoy!!


Perhaps not the best "finger foods"

The glasses had to come off!

Totally worth all the mess :)

By the end of lunch, that plate was clean!

Full belly = happy Baby AND Mommy!

Sharing cookies with Layla

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of her eating her pasta! I've yet to be brave enough to let Cooper feed himself pasta, lol...

    ReplyDelete