Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Shower for 2

Lily and I take a shower together at least once a week. Otherwise I probably wouldn't shower! She's too big for the exersaucer, she will try her best to climb in if I left her out and some mornings she needs a shower just as much as I do (ie, this morning with spit up in her hair! Yikes!) I sometimes sneak a shower in during nap time but we all know I'm still napping when Lily does (I've also come to the conclusion that aforementioned napping makes me a better mom and wife so I no longer feel guilty for doing it!)
Anyway, at our new house we have a huge shower/tub combo, big enough that I can sit her in the back and give her toys while I clean up and then we play for the rest of the time (which involves me holding Lily up toward the shower head!) She loves it and it's a little special time for us! Plus, it's a nice way to beat the heat in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment