Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Cute Pictures

I don't want to be debby downer on a beautiful Sunday morning so here is some cute pictures from this past week:

Look closely and you'll see LBK (Little Bitty Kitty)
Side Story, My mom found this little kitty in the road, crying his heart out. So small that she couldn't walk at all. We now think she might have been abandoned for some reason - like she may be a bit disabled? But she is just so darn cute and she's getting better and bigger everyday, slowly but surely. 
This is not a new thing, for my mom to take in hurt animals, but it's been awhile so it was nice to see LBK and to let Lily interact with her. At first Lily wasn't too interested but LBK was insistent (she loves LB for some reason!) She plays with her a little bit every now and then when we visit Nana or Stacey. LBK is more interested in Lily's feet than anything and Lily's not too interested in that. 

Smiley Lily :)

Sleeping on Mommy
We took Dennis to work Thursday so we could go and see Jill, Jake and the new addition to the Miller's, Maggie Joann! It was excellent because Maggie was only 6 days old, tiniest little thing and was just so snuggly and cuddly and Jill didn't mind me getting a little bit of my baby fever out of the way! It was also really cool to see a baby so awake and alert. I never knew how different Lily really was as a newborn. I thought all babies slept that much!! 
Anyway, I took Lily back to Nana's to feed her lunch and take a nap but Lily just ended up screaming the whole time in her crib. So I just brought her into the guest room and laid her on me. She was asleep within 5 minutes and slept on me for almost 2 hours, almost moving her head once. Which is so strange for her because usually she's a mover! It was sweet. I was also set up with a book and my phone so I wasn't bored. I even dozed a bit which was nice. It was just a sweet moment!



1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh - I LOVE the photo of smiling Lily. She is too cute!! How precious that she fell asleep on you. That only happens to us once in a blue moon these days, so when it does happen I soak it up!

    ReplyDelete