I have been having so many dark, moody, negative thoughts. I really just hope this is my monthly friend making her appearance and if it is, I am certainly going back on birth control because I feel like a bipolar crazy woman right now. It doesn't help that I am dealing with the stress of sodium and fevers and stress doses and now a baby with an awful gag reflex that has a dry mouth and a cough (which certainly leads to gagging and throwing up.) /VENT.
So, I am going to try my hardest not to spill my dark thoughts over to here because they are just...so negative and so down and really, just me bitching and moaning.
In other happy news, Lily is so close to standing and walking. She gets really mad when we try to make her stand or walk. She has to do it on accident, but at least we know she can do it! And she is really, really into imitating sounds and words. It's super cute :) She can finally say Mama more often than not well, here are her list of words that she can usually say if she's in the mood (this means that she has said them on at least 2-3 separate occasions and more than twice. That's my requirements for knowing words.)
* DONE (by far her best word)
* Dog
* Cat
* Mama/Dada/Nana
* Layla (or as close to it as she can say)
* Down
* Duck
* And by far one of the cutest things is when I say "It's cold!" She tries to say "brrr" Could it be any cuter?
I'll update more later but really, it's 7:30am here. Dennis got to sleep in today (boo), AND he got to take a sleeping pill which I replied "lucky" to and he rolled his eyes but really, I haven't had a deep, worry free, drug induced sleep since taking benadryl when I was pregnant. Even when I was sick I couldn't take nyquil because 1. I was nursing and 2. I still had to get up with her in the middle of the night. Speaking of, she was up coughing so often last night and every time she coughs she's bound to gag and throw up...which she did at least twice last night. It's also getting harder and harder for me to get up at 3am to give meds and formula. I feel better once it's done and she's back asleep but laying in the dark, forcing myself to get up and wake her up (because lately, she's out cold at 3am.) I'm tempted to move it back to 10pm but she's been on such a good schedule. I just know that if I move it back she'll be up at 6 or something (which lately she's been getting up somewhere between 7-7:30 which is awesome!) Whoever thought I would EVER consider 7:30 sleeping in!?!?!
Okay. We're watching Sesame Street and I'm sipping on a huge cup of coffee. Enjoy the weekend Friends!


No comments:
Post a Comment