Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Morning Present

Good Morning!
Oh yes, I also forgot to add...

Lily ate breakfast this morning!!!

She had half of a gerber container of apples and prunes - one of her favorites.

When I got her up at 3am last night to take her meds and drink some milk, she was just uninterested in drinking much. She had 1/4 of a cup (usually she drinks the whole cup - 6oz) so maybe she had about 2oz. I think that helped her eat this morning. I might drop down to 4oz at night and see if that helps her eat in the morning. I wonder when we'll be able to drop that feeding anyway. Maybe when we up her growth hormone? We'll see. Going 12 hours without eating scares the bejezus out of me so probably not anytime soon.

But for now I will be happy that she just ate breakfast!! Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment