"Oh this has gotta be the good life
This has gotta be the good life
This could really be a good life, good life
Say oh, got this feeling that you can't fight
Like this city is on fire tonight
This could really be a good life
A good, good life"
It's a really good song and OneRepublic is a really good band. Just saying...
I've also been trying to spend my days doing chores. Ugh. But I've taken to Kate's saying of doing the things I want DONE instead of doing the things I want to do. If that were the case I'd be on facebook all day eating ice cream and never showering. Gross. Really though, I like to think, "What would Dennis like to come home to?" Well, I know I'd like to come home to a clean kitchen, laundry all done and a baby that is rested and happy. I can usually get 2/3 done at least. Lily's attitude is really out of my hands but at least she's been napping 1+ hours now. I spoke too soon and she's actually up now...of course.
Another good quote I remind myself of often these days?
"In life you may not always end up where you thought you were going but, you will always end up where you were meant to be."
Positive way to look at things, Yes?
And another thing I've been thinking of lately. We I have obviously been doing a lot of laundry between the mega peeing and then the gagging-->throw up messes LB's been going through but a happy thought occurred to me while I was folding all those many onesies, jammies and tiny leggings - I have been doing this for 13+ months now and my heart still flutters and leaps every time I get my hands on a pair of baby jeans or when I'm folding a set of pink, footie pajamas. It makes my heart happy and I hope I never lose that feeling.



No comments:
Post a Comment