Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Let it be

I don't think this song needs a lot of explanation. But, maybe, when my heart is not feeling quite so full I'll explain how much this song means to me and how much it meant to me that Kate thought of me and my family and sent it to us. For now, just read the lyrics or listen to the song here

"We will have love; we will have pain.
There will be days and days and days that feel the same.
We will have fear; we will have joy.
There may be little girls and little boys.

We will have friends; we will have peace.
There will be nights of lights and music till you sleep.
We will be strong, but we will still break.
We’ll live through so much more than we could take.

Amen, Amen.
With the dawn we all begin again.
Amen, Amen.
What is done and yet to come, Amen.

We will have hope; we will have doubt.
There will be memories we could never live without.
We will have tears, but there will be grace.
There will be prayers that we never thought we’d pray.

Amen, Amen.
With the dawn we all begin again.
Amen, Amen.
What is done and yet to come, Amen.

In the sun or the storm, the flood or the flame,
When everything’s wrong, and I’m the one to blame,
In heartache or hope, I swear I’ll say,
I’ll say,

Amen, Amen.
With the dawn we all begin again.
Amen, Amen. 
What is done and yet to come, Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment