Speaking of, they have not gotten much better. She now usually has at least one episode of being up, wide awake for at least 1.5-2hrs and just will not go back to sleep. So I'm trying not to get impatient with her. I just try to leave her in her crib so she can get her energy out by kicking and "talking." It only worries me when she rolls. Which, I've kind of fixed by switching which side of the crib her head goes on. I guess one side, where she always laid, was getting indented and so easier to roll? I don't know but I switched her and she hasn't rolled yet.
And nice segue way into rolling! She rolled the other way!!! From tummy to back!! She's still working on perfecting it so she doesn't do it very much yet. She has definitely perfected her back to tummy roll - she does it effortlessly. Anyway, Mom and I were just about to head out to the garden nursery to get plants so I was about to pick up Lily to change her diaper and get her ready to go. She was doing tummy time (self inflicted, like always now.) So I was reaching down to get her and BAM she did it SO fast I barely saw it! She landed on one of her toys which made her cry but I scooped her up with some tears in my eyes! I was so proud and so happy!!! I told Lily she better get used to the happy tears because I feel like I'll be doing that throughout her whole life. I mean, I cried over her rolling over!!! haha But she's been working on it for so long and getting so frustrated with it and she finally got it!
We're planning on going out to window shop at a little shopping town today and maybe going to the farmer's market as well. I'm putting Lillian in her bright pink spring dress YAY! I can't wait to see her in it :) I'll take pictures. I plan to put on a dress too since we'll be outside and it's hot...and I ended up getting a little sunburned yesterday (whoops!) Oh and something else we'll try today - the stroller without the car seat in it. I think Lily will be able to see more of the world and it lays down enough for her to be comfortable, hopefully. So we'll try that out and see how it works.
Enjoy spring everyone!!


No comments:
Post a Comment