Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

April Pictures



One of the blogs I follow had a good idea that I've been meaning to do. So here we go, along with some pictures from the past couple of weeks.

4 month Stats:

- 23 inches long at the endocrinologist yesterday
- About 10 lbs, but will recheck at the pediatrician Friday


- In size 1 diapers
- Wearing mostly 3 month clothes, but those are still kind of big. 0-3 fit well.

- Rolling both ways!
- Laughing and smiling more and more everyday

- Favorite toys: Mr. Frog, Crinkle Star and Giraffe from your play mat

- Sleeping about 6 hours at a time at night! woo hoo
- Usually 2 naps a day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon though she's been fighting the afternoon one :P

- Obsessed with toes :)
- Chews on her thumb a lot

2 comments:

  1. She is so adorable! I love the idea of the stats. I'll have to do that next week when Brooke turns 4 months.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww Lillian is absolutely adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete