Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Four months old today!!


Today my little Lily Belle is 4 months old! It's amazing how fast yet how slow time seems to be moving. Some days I can't believe it's ONLY been four months since I gave birth. Only four months ago I was 41 weeks pregnant. She's only been here for four months? It feels like she's been here my whole life! And then other days, like today, I can't believe that it's already been four months!?! I try to remember the first 2 months but those are such a blur. I'm glad I have pictures and now this blog to keep up with what's been going on.
Toady we had a really good day. Lily has been sleeping better. I've been trying to keep her up until at least 8pm and that's been a good bedtime. I think she also went through a little growth spurt so with that came more sleeping time at night. The past couple of nights she's only woken up once. And last night she woke up at 2am, ate for 30 minutes and then went right back to sleep without being up for 2 hours like usual. It was so amazing! I LOVE IT!
She's also been eating like crazy at her middle of the night nursing. She's been eating like 30-35 minutes!! The other night I thought I'd have to break out some formula because she still seemed hungry. So I'm guessing starting solids might be the next step. I'd like to wait until 5 or 6 months but if she's hungry than I obviously need to add something else into her diet. But I'm going to wait until next Friday when we have her four month check up.
Speaking of appointments, We have THREE appointments next week! We have her endocrinologist on Monday (She has hypothyroidism), then has someone from the state to come check on her development (she gets that for free because she was hypoglycemic when she was in the hospital and for some reason the state keeps up with babies for as long as we want it.) And then we have her well baby check up on Friday. So lots going on next week. And my Papa's 83rd Birthday party this weekend so we have a lot to look forward to :)



No comments:

Post a Comment