with LOVE, that is! Sometimes my heart just SWELLS with how much love I have for my husband and daughter. I never, ever thought I could love as much as I do. Sometimes it's just insanely overwhelming and as cheesy as it sounds, I just feel like breaking down and crying! Now I sound dramatic but it's true. And yes, I get impatient and there's times I want to yell and scream along with her but those are like little specks in the main show of life. I remember the times she's smiled much more than I remember the times she was screaming.
Also, I remembered that I had wrote about putting Lillian in her "big girl stroller" (the travel system stroller without the car seat attached!) She did REALLY well with it! She stayed awake the whole time at the farmers market and I'm sure it was because she was so entranced by all that was going on around her and happy to be able to see it all!
Her first time in it, we tried it out in the kitchen. She looks a little overwhelmed herself!
At the Farmer's market. Look how TINY she looks! I'm sure everyone passing by was thinking, "Why is that tiny newborn in that huge stroller?" But she really liked it :) I prefer being able to look at her myself, but she was happy with being able to see the world more.


I'm a SAHM, too, and I can't definitely say that the rough spots in the day pale in comparsion to the blessing that it is to be at home all day with my baby :) You have no idea when you're pregnant just how much love you can have for your baby...you think you love them while you're pregnant but the love grows a million times when you see their face for the first time!
ReplyDeleteI understand what you were saying about being overwhelmed with love so much that you want to cry. I feel this way a lot!!! It's a wonderful feeling though, isn't it? Cry away, girl!
ReplyDelete