"If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?" - The List
This is another tricky one. I could go global (No more hunger; stop child abuse; no more wars, etc) or I could go smaller, which again, is a little more personal. I've actually been thinking about this one for awhile because it's so hard to think of what you'd wish for - if I wished for Lily's health, would I be changing everything? - Yes, right? And we've learned so much from her health complications...we've grown and opened our eyes to endocrine problems and worldwide vision loss. *sigh* It's a tough question but I'll do my best to answer it as it stands today.
1. The first one is pretty easy, actually. $$$Money$$$ It would be so very, very nice to not have to worry about bills. To want something and to be able to go out and get it. I'm not sure I'd like to win the lottery so much as I'd just like to never have to worry about money troubles again. I'd love to have my dream house, in the part of town I want. To be able to dilly dally in the garden and not have to worry about how much the flowers cost. To cook with the best ingredients available. I'd love for the main stress in our lives to be lifted off our shoulders.
2. I'd love for everyone close to me in my life to get their own three wishes. This one was also kind of easy. I'd happily give up one of my wishes to make the people I love in my life to be just as happy as I am.
3. The last one is kind of a toss up. If the people I love are taken care of. And the biggest stressor in our life is gone...what else would I need? Everything else just seems so small...for Den to have his dream job and to be happy to go to work everyday (though wish no money troubles - would he have to!?) A baby? (All in good time...Right?)
And then, Even though I guess LB would be covered in my #2 wish, I would still love to wish that my children (present and future) know and always feel how much I love them. To realize how special and important they are. To find something they are passionate about and to find someone to share that passion with. To be successful and deliriously happy and to want to call and share their news, joys, sorrows, heartbreaks, successes with their parents.
*sigh* Yes, that is a perfect last wish.


No comments:
Post a Comment