Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy 2013!

I think every year since 2000 I've said "whoa, 20__, sounds so futuristic!" Happy New Years! I hope everyone had safe and happy holidays! We are spending our last full day with daddy and then looking forward to the first day of real preschool (eek!)

Anyone have any resolutions? I'm not huge on resolutions but I think it's good to make a few, and keep them flexible, and make more as the year goes on. It's never too late to start over, or try something again, or bag an idea and come up with something better.
For now these are my simple resolutions:

- Per my friend, Kelsey's, recommendation: Give myself a break. I am a good mom. I am a good wife. I am a good person, overall. I need to stop being so mean and start being a better friend - to myself. I need to cut myself some slack. I deserve it.

- I am going to complete this list. It's the pinterest find: "30 things my kids should know about me." I love the idea. I love the questions. I don't know how long it will take me or how much I can do every day but I want to answer these questions. I like the way they've made me think, just scanning down the list. Want to do it with me?

- I am going to beat infertility. (enough said.)

- I am going to learn to knit and/or crochet.

What about you?

2 comments:

  1. my mom learned to crochet watching youtube videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete