What's a mommy to do when the baby is away having a blast at school?...Well, I spent this whole week marking one craft off my pinterest to-do list! I had bought fleece MONTHS ago (My husband asked why I bought the fleece in summer - I knew I would never get around to making it!) But I did! I made my fleece tie blanket, a pet bed for baby cat and a spring wreath for the front door. All much easier than I thought they would be *pat myself on the back moment* Can't wait to mark more off the list as I constantly and consistently add more ;-)
 |
| My Spring Wreath. I got inspiration from this picture. I got the materials (twig wreath, hanger, and flowers) from Michaels where spring is all over the place. It's only January but it happens to be 70-80s in these party lately so...it's not too crazy to have a spring wreath on the door! |
 |
| Pet Bed that I found instructions for here. It was SUPER easy, especially after I made the blanket. |
 |
| The blanket. Instructions here. It was easy but a pain at the same time. I HATE measuring. I hate trying to be perfect in anything and my scissors really sucked. But It turned out quite beautiful despite all that. I originally wanted it as a throw for our bed but halfway into tying and I realized I was following instructions for a "toddler throw." Oh well. It has a happy place on our couch for now! |
 |
| I made Layla lay on this. She's never really been into beds... |
 |
| The next morning Lily was excited baby had slept on her bed, " BABY! Do you like your new bed!?! It''s not my bed!" |
 |
| And baby cat is a happy cat. She seriously hardly ever moves from this spot now. |
No comments:
Post a Comment