![]() |
| The cutest-glasses-wearing-girl in the world! |
Not only was it time for new frames but it was also time for a new prescription. The optician was surprised by how much it had changed since we got new lenses last year. She jumped a whole...degree? number? I'm not sure what measurements they use...! The ophthalmologist also asked for a stronger prescription in LB's weaker left eye.
When we finally went in to try some glasses on we spent almost 2 hours looking and having LB try on all different kinds of baby/toddler glasses. Bob Morris Optician here in Raleigh has an amazing selection of kids glasses. Some of the glasses we loved were too big for her little petite face and since her prescription is on the + side, it would magnify her face (as it does her eyes) so we had to opt for smaller frames/lenses. These were the front runners:
| We LOVED these but they were almost a bit too "adult-like" for her at this age. I think these would great around 7-8 years old. They also kept sliding down her nose. |
| I wasn't too keen on the roundness of these glasses or of the pink. |
In the end we went with the optician's pick:



I think kids in glasses are so darn cute - and LB is no exception! Love the frames you picked. Perfect for her!
ReplyDeleteI love the new glasses!
ReplyDelete