Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Weight

This is just a quick post to update LB's weight which we went and got checked this morning, along with another sodium draw.

She is now 29.25inches, which I don't think has changed in a little bit. AND, 
18 pounds 4.4 ounces
Woo hoo! The nurse even said, "what are you feeding this little girl!?" It's the soy formula, I swear! And the fact that she's finally eating again.
More good news? We got approved to do the feeding therapy at UNC so we have our next appointment next Friday morning and I can't wait to see what they are going to suggest now that she's actually eating at least one great meal a day. Yeah, it's back down to one meal usually but she pigs out on the one meal so we'll take what we can get right now.
And also, we worked out the hgh prescription stuff. It looks like we're having to switch pens (again) which is a pain but hopefully it's not too different from what we're using now.
I'm waiting on the test results for her sodium. LB hasn't been sleeping that well and I wonder if it's because her sodium is up. It'd be an easy explanation at least. But her top 1 year molars have already poked through the gums so I know she's teething but she's like waking up screaming, standing up and just wanting to be held. CIO did NOT work last night, unfortunately. We saw LB almost climb out of the crib! I then realized the crib has one last level to be dropped down to so we'll be doing that asap. 
Well, I'm tired. and a bit cranky. She got up constantly throughout the night and again, for good, at 5:30 :( Not a nice way to wake up. But at least the morning has been full of good news!

UPDATE: Lily's sodium results came back great! They were 143 which is right on target. So we don't have to do another check for another 2-4 weeks unless she starts acting different or peeing more. So far so good!

1 comment:

  1. Great news. Congratulations :) Great to hear LB is doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete