Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Farewell 3am!

No longer am I waking up to an alarm at 3am anymore!
It's glorious.
We decided to switch her medicine times because it was getting harder for me to get up every night and I absolutely hated waking her up in the middle of the night. Of course, if she were to wake up around 3 I would just go ahead and give it to her but sometimes I stretched it a bit and gave it too early just so I could avoid waking her (after I spend so much time getting her to sleep!)
So now, (Jill) this is what our medicine schedule looks like

7am:
Hydrocortisone
Desmopressin (Sodium meds)
Levothyroxine (Thyroid)
Prevacid

3pm:
Hydrocortisone

7pm:
Desmopressin
HGH shot

11pm:
Hydrocortisone

So far so good. But, don't think I get to sleep from 11-7. Oh, how nice that would be! Lily still wakes up every couple of hours. I try to let her cry it out but it usual escalates. She just needs to be held for two seconds and a paci and then she's back out. I hope it's just a cold./teething thing. Yeah! She's getting her 3rd bottom tooth - finally.

This entry has to be cut short because someone is pulling at my laptops wires. I hope everyone is doing well!!

Oh and P.S. Lily is now saying her baby-version of "good job" which is so cute and makes me happy because it shows that I say it to her enough for her to know it :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad that this new schedule is working for you guys...I'm sure 3 am does get old!

    Coop says wuv ewe (love you) which melts my heart! I only say it a million times a day! :)

    ReplyDelete