Hi Readers,
This is the first time I've ever come straight out and said Hello! But, lately I've been getting so much great feedback, advice and support from you guys that I just wanted to say Thanks. That word seems so insignificant to the love I have felt from each of you, even the people that don't say anything to me, just the fact that you read this means so much to me.
I started writing this blog for me. A way to look back and see life how it was days, weeks, months ago. I love looking back and seeing my excitement when Lillian rolled over or said Mama for the first time.
Then this blog morphed into a way for me to record what happened as it was happening. It was an outlet for me to vent, cry, and pout my heart into.
Then it happily morphed into a safe place to celebrate each overcome obstacle, each milestone met, each time the doctor's said, "she might not do that" and she did. It also stayed a place for me to vent and figuratively pound my fists on the ground when things aren't going so great or so easy.
It's also become a place for me to connect with so many other amazing people, all of you! And I am so thankful that you read this and you want to share in our journey together. So Thank you and keep on reading :)
And just so you know, I do really appreciate advice and feedback and just general support. It means so much to me!
Allie and Lily
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Thank you for sharing your beautiful girl with us!
ReplyDelete