My husband used to make fun of me and how fast I plowed through books. I was the only one in our circle of friends that loved to read. Now, I'm in a book club and I'm not the odd ball out. I think Jill even reads more books than I do ;-)
Okay, so the point of this post? Dennis wanted me to see how many books I could read in one year. Not like a race to see how many I can read really, but more like how many I do read (As in, not a race, but just keeping track kind of thing.) So, what better way to keep track of it than to keep a running, updated list on my blog. I'll keep the link here and on the right side of my page under "Important Posts" and let you know when I update it.
And I know, it's already End of February but I've been reading series and I can usually remember the last months worth of books I've read so I think I can backtrack a bit. So without further delay, here is the link to My 2011 Book List!


Hey now...there are and were people in your circle that love to read; you (or we) just didn't TALK about it while playing beer pong in your pre-baby days.
ReplyDeleteLast year i did tww's "52 in 52 weeks" challenge and was doing a pretty good job until I regained employment. I just joined a book club as well with Meridith, my realtor, and I brought Kelly along--we read Room for our first book and the next is The Hunger Games
I LOVE to read, too! I ALWAYS have a book (or two) on my nightstand :) I'm currently reading Mennonite in a little black dress which is a riot! Up next is Midnight in the Garden of Good and Evil!
ReplyDeleteI also have a Nook which makes things so much easier! No trips to the bookstore or library with toddler in tow :)
Oh, and the above comment from your friend was funny...beer-bonging Allie! Who hasn't, right?