There is a couple of things to celebrate today. Watching the sunrise is not one of them, unfortunately. But, the nice weather today is! And Lily and I plan to take full advantage of it and go to the park, have a picnic and wear her out so she sleeps really well for nap time today :) Aunt Stacey and I took her to the park yesterday and she ended up sleeping really well last night. So my goal is to wear her out again and take advantage of the 75 degree weather!
But the real reason this stuff is blog worthy? Lily ate yesterday. Lily ate three meals yesterday. Lily ate 3 jars yesterday.
I debated about blogging about it in case I jinxed something but really, I have to stop thinking that way. This is a reason to jump in the air and say WOO HOO, not worry about messing it up because of talking about it. That's just crazy.
Anyway, She only ate about 6 bites for breakfast (1/4 of a jar) but that's far more than she's been doing. And lunch she had the rest of that jar and another full jar! And for dinner, I was betting she was going to have two bites and push my away but no, all that fresh air and exercise (crawling all around lake lynn's big hill) must've done her good because she ate another full jar!
I did a happy dance :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment