Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, February 21, 2011

Happy News

Lots has been going on recently and most all of it is good news! Lily has been eating 3 meals a day since the 17th and everyday she's been eating more and more breakfast. Yesterday was a half of a jar and today was 3/4 of a jar. It's amazing. I can't wait to see what Krisi says and what we'll try to tackle next.
With all of this eating, LB is definitely gaining and becoming a little chunker! We had to go out and buy 18 month jammies. We only have fleece sleepers too so with all this warm weather we needed to get some lighter weight jammies. LB has been sprawled out in her crib because she's been getting hot during the night.
We also got her new shoes! Her little size 3 black shoes that I loved so much are all scuffed up and her toes are at the end. So we headed to target and picked out some new ones. We went up to size 4 but they are a bit big. I'm guessing she's a 3.5 but they don't have those sizes at target. Oh, well, she'll grow into them just like everything else!
What am I going to do when she gets older and doesn't need new shoes and clothes every 3 months? I'll be so bored with her clothes! I love getting new clothes for her, ripping the tags off, washing them all and then picking out a new outfit :)

Another exciting thing we're doing these days is....
House Hunting!
After LB's medical disasters we blew through our savings and with all the medical expenses and bills we thought we'd never be able to get into a house of our own but we've been slowly paying off the medical debts, which we'll be doing for years to come, and we've been saving as best we can. We met with a loan advisor and we can afford a house! We met with the realtor yesterday and she already sent us our first search! We liked 4/25 houses so we might go look at those sometime this week. But, we realized we're very open to location. We're going to stay around Raleigh but we're looking in Wake Forest, Morrisville, Rolesville, Creedmoor, and we just opened up looking a little south. We just don't want to live downtown, around the state area or in Cary. So we have a lot of places to look! I'll keep y'all updated on our progress :)

1 comment:

  1. Except for Cary your two "no looks" are where we are looking-ha!! NOT off lineberry though.

    ReplyDelete