Lily has been talking up a storm lately. She repeats a lot when prompted but lately has been saying things on her own accord. The best thing she's done lately? Call me MAMA! I came downstairs the other morning and she crawled to me repeating "mama" non stop. It was the most uplifting, happiest, warmest thing to hear! Here's a video of her going a little Mama crazy. The end is the best part when I say I love you, that look she gives me (and a kiss) is precious.
She also said "bless you" yesterday when I sneezed! Without being prompted! I told Dennis and I don't think he believed me but this morning he sneezed and she said it again!! Now that's advanced!! (Exclamation overload!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


That is a great video! Can she teach Mac a little about talking? He's never quiet but there aren't many words lol.
ReplyDelete