* Getting Lillian down for TWO naps (early morning was 1.5hrs and late afternoon was 1hr, and I had to wake her up for that one!)
* Making homemade pesto and then using the pesto to make pesto pizza again
* Making homemade peas and carrots for Lillian's freezer stock (we were dangerously low!)
* Getting Lillian started on prunes (which she liked pretty well!)
* Buying used children's books and reading said books to Lillian tonight
One thing I am not proud of is my loss of patience tonight with getting Lily down to sleep. I had everything going to perfectly and at the first sign of it going wrong I flipped. I do that a lot when things go really well. But in my defense I am EXHAUSTED and my back is killing me. All I want is a hot bath, good book and chocolate chip cookie...or two. I nursed her for 20 minutes, had her burped (which is amazing because that usually does not happen at nighttime) and was putting her down in her crib when she wriggled and I jumbled her and BAM, wide awake baby. Ugh. So I shoved her at Dennis and escaped down here to get my mind of everything for a few minutes. And to grab a cookie...or two.
But overall today has been a fantastic and vastly productive day! It's all thanks to Lillian sleeping so well last night. Let's just hope and pray that will happen again tonight!!


Good luck on it repeating... yay for a productive day!
ReplyDelete