Avocados were a huge success! I really just think Lillian enjoys the art of eating solids. I can't wait to see her try something she doesn't like! I think she likes to eat carrots more than anything right now. She kind of just ate the avocado, while where she eats carrots she laughs, smiles and coos the whole time. Anyways, here's some pictures from my phone of our "lunch" today :)


This is a picture from a week or so ago. It's not great but it was SUPER exciting to see Lillian use her arms to try and brace her weight while we sat her up. She tumbled just after I took it but she put her hands down on her own so that's a huge success!


Yay for sitting up.. Bennett is still working on that...
ReplyDeleteWhat do you use to make your baby food?
What a Sweet Face and she is starting to sit up yay!!! We tried avocado's and he was indifferent to them. Not sure if he likes it or not because he ate the whole thing but with his nose flared the entire time. :)
ReplyDelete