Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Food


So here is another recipe I made with my pesto. I stole this idea from one of my friends (LK!) I didn't make the dough or anything ;) But it's a pesto, mozzarella, tomato, mushroom pizza and it was taaaasty! Definitely needed more pesto on it and maybe next time some feta cheese on top of the tomatoes?

Also, Lillian took a big step the other day and tried rice cereal for the first time!! She actually did pretty well. I handed her a spoon first so she would know it was hers. And she stuck it right in her mouth! I think she ate a good amount for her first time. And yesterday, her second attempt, was even better. We'll probably do rice cereal, alone, again today and then tomorrow maybe try some carrots along with it and see what she does! I'm so excited to take this next step in baby world :)
Here's a video of her eating!




No comments:

Post a Comment