Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Garbage Disposal

My daughter has turned into a garbage disposal. I swear this girl will eat almost anything! It is AH-MAZ-ING.

Right now she is still fixated on avocado but she is branching out to asking for beans (of any kind but mostly lima beans) and tofu. Yes. Tofu. I swear I had my sisters daughter! She loves tofu. She asked for it for breakfast this morning but we had a talk about how tofu wasn't quite appropriate for breakfast ;-)

So now she is eating a full breakfast which I try to mix up every day. Lately it's stuff like cheerios, scrambled egg, eggo waffle with peanut butter and jelly, any kind of fruit, mini pancakes (what she had today!) And then she has a snack which is usually a mix of cheerios, goldfish and raisins.
And then lunch which is mostly leftovers if we have them, which we usually do.
Afternoon is reserved for mega water and juice and milk - anything liquid. *sigh*
And then dinner is whatever we eat which again, is totally amazing and exactly what I always asked for!
With all the drinking sometime she doesn't eat much for dinner but she gets her fill throughout the day that I'm not too worried about it.

If she refuses to eat ever again I am taking her to Nana's because she chows down over there!

No comments:

Post a Comment