Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, November 21, 2011

100% Successful Day

Just what I needed!

Today was our first day cloth diapering and having NO leaks. Part of this is due to me not letting her go longer than 2 hours between any diaper changes. And part of it is the 1.9ml ddavp we're giving. It's such a relief! She only had 6 - 9oz cups today (and will have one more before bed) That's a total of 63oz of liquid which sounds MUCH better than 81. She seemed so much more "normal" today and it was such a nice day for us. No temper tantrums, no hitting me or herself, no biting or screaming "no no no."

Who knows how long it will last but I'll take today as a win!

We did use disposables during the night with the cloth and we also did disposables at nap time. Part of this is because I wasn't sure how much she was going to pee and the other part of it was poop. HAHA! If she doesn't poop in the morning (like this morning) then I can expect it right before nap time. I put her down in a pampers with a waterproof cover and went to take a shower. She was still up when I got out (totally normal) I went in and changed her and put her back in a disposable.
I wrestled with that. Now that the poop was out of the way I should try a cloth for nap time but I still wasn't sure if she was going to break through and pee a boat load. She only peed once it seemed so a cloth would've held her! That tells me that the doses are holding long enough so that she doesn't have much break through peeing which is another big relief!

We'll see how tonight and tomorrow go. For now, again, I will take today :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment