I'm pretty close to a break down again. I'm tired and I'm constantly thinking of pee and cloth diapers and what to get next and should I even have hope that anything will work?
Nana helped me out and we just bought enough prefolds to last us an entire day and perhaps more (I bought 12.) I hope they fit better than the ones I have. I also bought a wool cover (!!!!) and a couple of inserts to try. I think maybe I should focus on day time peeing and just try to put nighttime on the back burner for the moment. Maybe wool will be the answer. I understand I have to play around with everything but it's hard when I can't afford to do it and I don't really have someone cheering me on to succeed. Bleh.
Hoping I can at least cloth during the day and be successful with that! Baby steps, right?
Sunday, November 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment