But there's something incredibly over the top silly but still totally appreciated about POOP.
Yep, you heard me. Poop.
I have never in my life been so excited to smell poop than I was today! Lily had gone THREE days without a poopie diaper. With all the milk intolerance messing up her GI tract I was starting to get a little worried. Where was all the bites of food and ounces of formula going!? And finally, after three long days and many, many diaper checks I changed a normal poopy diaper! And then I clapped and clapped and "woo hoo'ed" my daughter on until she was laughing.
Yes, it's the little things in life nowadays and it's wonderful to be able to appreciate them especially when they are usually kind of icky.


LOL--I too get excited about poop even though my reason is a little different...but not by much!! 3 days IS a long time, and very uncomfortable for the stopped up one might I add. Give LB props for me as we have irregularity together LOL
ReplyDelete