Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Non Lily/Holiday Post

I will get around to posting what we did for Xmas and such but I am too tired to do that today.

And I know that this blog is more about LB than it is about me...but, it IS my blog so I'm going to derail from the baby train for two seconds. I will also say that this is a bit TMI, and I am trying to word it tactfully without putting too much out there but lord, I just need to get this off my chest.

I had been on birth control pills for about 5 years before I got pregnant. Then I had the whole 9+ months of being pregnant, then almost 12 months of breast feeding. So, this is the first time I've had a regular cycle in a long, long time. (And yes, for those of you thinking it - I did finally get my period! woohoo!) Anyway, how to word this? I don't know if this is me having normal hormones again or what...because with all of the above (especially birth control pills) I never had a huge sex drive (I warned you about the tmi!?) I just wish that it was more of a blessing and less of a bother.

And on another tmi front, litterally (haha), I have to go out and buy MORE bras! My body has fluctuated so much the past 2 years, with good reason, but I'm having to go through so many different clothes especially bras and pants. Luckily my mom got me a VS gift card for Xmas so I'm going to buy some new ones that I fell in love with when I was breast feeding. And how's this for sad news, I was a full 34D while breastfeeding (almost pushing DD) and now, I am thinking I am a mid 34C...maybe even a small C. Boo. I liked my D's! But I guess as my girlfriends reassured me, that C's fit my frame a little better.

Okay. Enough TMI. Back to the regular program. I'll update with pictures and Christmas stories when I have the time and energy. Oh, Good news though, LB is eating better and I think we will be sticking to soy from now. Also, we got in with the UNC feeding time on the 10th...so, really looking forward to getting that started.

No comments:

Post a Comment