slowly.
But, we squeezed a lot into one year. We're hoping this upcoming year is a little more laid back.
We have a lot to be thankful for this past year with our little bundle of joy. Her health, happiness and developmental milestones to count a few. We have been so blessed with such a happy little trooper. She is always quick with a smile especially the full toothy, scrunched up nose ones that light up my days :)
I will say that things are never easy with her but then again, I think most first babies are a little bit of trouble because we're learning as we go. I'm thankful that while I learned (and am still learning) that I had Lily to help guide me because she is so laid back even when I'm at my wits end, pulling at my hair and screeching - she takes it all in stride!
We have Lily's 12month check up tomorrow so I get more stats then but I took her in Monday to get checked out with her cold so these are pretty accurate too.
Height: 29 inches
Weight: 15lbs 11oz
HGH: .2
HC: 1
Foods: Stage 2s, mushed up fruits and crackers
Sleeping: 7pm-7am with a wake up at 3am for medicine/bottle
1 nap at 2pm usually 1-2 hours long
Cruising, crawling, walking with a push toy
Can climb the steps (easily!) and get back down with a little bit of help
Starting to put toys back into containers (yay!)
Can definitely say: Dada, Duck, Dog, Cat, Down, Bababa, Nana and Mama (rarely)
I'll post more later. The little booger is already up and crying :( I need to post about her Bday party this past Saturday!!


No comments:
Post a Comment