Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pancakes

For a snack today I introduced pancakes per Sue's wishes. I got Aunt Jemima frozen mini pancakes at the store yesterday. I was a bit worried because I saw there was "whole eggs" as an ingredient and obviously LB has not be introduced to eggs yet. But I though, hm, what the heck, let's try it. Thankfully (so far) she's tolerated it - scratch that - she loved them! Instead of syrup I did applesauce thinned out with some apple juice. She ate the whole mini pancake! YUM!

Also, this is a ridiculously cute video of LB. She's just started saying "ahhh" back to us :) First step towards talking!! (and see how fast she's crawling now??!)


1 comment:

  1. Way to go Lily! That sounds like an awesome snack - I wonder if Asher would go for it?...

    He's still rejecting more solid foods (that aren't pureed) but we're working on it!

    ReplyDelete