Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, October 18, 2010

Food update

Just a quick update about how well OT is working for Lily Belle!

Today, as usual, I put down a graham cracker for Lily to "investigate" while I got her lunch ready. I was getting out her fruit when I looked over and she had picked the cracker up and put it in her mouth. I did the obligatory hand clapping and oohhs and ahhhs but she does this everyday. Today though, she BIT IT! And she didn't spit it out! She ended up eating a whole half of a cracker before lunch was ready!! I was thrilled!!

She then proceeded to eating ALL of her smushed up fruit which consisted of a big chunk of banana (more so than usual because she's only been interested in the banana), a slice of peach and a slice of pear. (all smushed) All of it! And then her usual veggie purees. It was awesome! I hope she can show Sue how great she's doing tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment