Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Friday, October 15, 2010

10 months!

Today my sweet Lily Belle is 10 months old. Holy crap. And LB gave me the BEST present last night...she slept through the night!! I didn't even realize what was going on, of course as I was sleeping too...but I had put her down at 8pm and she didn't cry, just went right to sleep. We went to sleep at 11. I braced for her to wake up crying because I swear, that girl has radar when we go to sleep! But nope, next thing I know my 4am alarm is going off and I'm super confused! I got up up, gave her medicine and nursed her, put her back down and she slept until 6am! Wow! I couldn't have asked for a better thing to wake up to :)

On to our monthly stats!

Weight: 15lbs (will update after doctors visit today!)
Height:
Head circumference: 43
HGH: .2
HC: 1
Clothes: 9 month sleepers, still some 3 month and 3-6 month pants, 6-9 month clothes and some 9 month outfits - so all over the place!
Favorite toys: Playskool popup box, keys, books, and anything that can be pulled out of the toy box!
Hours sleeping at night: about 10 hours
Naps: 1-2, usually only 1 even though I try for 2

Eating 3 meals a day consisting of stage 2, 3 oz jars with a small snack of crackers and fruit. Still breastfeeding about every 4 hours and once at night.

Lily is crawling with ease, pulling up like a pro, starting to cruise around the furniture, moves from the couch to the table with ease. She is teething but still no teeth! She loves saying "DA" and "AH" and when she's tired she moans "mamamamaa" She loves to play with shoes even though she knows she's not supposed to!

Lily is always on the go, moving constantly! She is hard at work trying to figure out chunkier foods, and snack time with the crackers, cookies and watermelon! She is a joy to be with everyday and now that we have sleep under control (for now) she is even a joy at night :)

I can't believe she is only 2 months away from being a year old! Wow.

Happy 10 months my sweet girl!!

1 comment:

  1. Happy 10 months Lily!

    Yay for sleeping through the night!! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete