Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, August 6, 2012

Twinke Toes!

Today we started Lily Belle in her first dance class. This girl LOVES to groove so we were really excited to get her started. Plus, it was a more "hands off" class for Moms so we wanted to see how well she could do on her own.
She was a bit excited to get started!

LB wasn't too keen on listening or doing as she was told. Example: standing in one spot for exercises. I would think this would be a 2.5 year old trait but she was the only one running around in circles while everyone else gladly stayed in their spot. *sigh* I can't blame the kid.
Along with listening, I think this class will help teach her patience since LB needed to wait to have her name called before she could go and do the solo activities.
Overall the teacher and the class were great and I can't wait to see how she grows with this class.

About the only moment she stayed by her yellow spot

"patiently" waiting for her turn

I was so excited that she went through the tunnel (I was not sure she would do it!) 

She needed a little help from Mrs Bethany during kick-walking

First time on the balance beam

Definitely needed a lot of help on this one

Listening to Mrs Bethany

Nothing wrong with a helping hand :) 

A gold Star, Mommy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment