Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Twinkle Toes Take Two

Last week we had to miss dance class because Layla was so sick and we needed to get her to the vet pronto (why Daddy couldn't do one or the other, I don't know!?) I was bummed we missed class since there are only 4 but we made it this past Monday! Lily Belle was like a different kid. She stayed on her spot almost the whole class, did what the teacher said, danced, tried high kicks, tried the balance beam and when she fell off, got back on, and she was patient the whole time! We only had one minor tantrum when she wanted water with about 8 minutes of class left. I had told her before class that if she wanted water she had to drink it before class and we weren't going to drink during class...boy, that was a good tantrum.
Lily Belle also got to spend the whole class with her playgroup friend, Molly, and they had a good time together!
I bought this dress for a wedding LAST YEAR! She hasn't worn it since then but picked it out to wear Monday. It still fit!! And she looked darling. I really regret not putting it on her more but I thought it was too formal?!

Standing on her spot. Poor Molly was so tired from her big move to a new house!

The warm up scarf song (she did the whole thing!!)
Cutie dancing :) 

Waiting patiently - they both did SO good!


High tip toes!

High kicks (we've been working on this at home)

EEEEE Balance Beam

Look at her go!!!!!!

Go, Molly, Go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment