I also made my first homemade coffee creamer with 14oz sweetened condensed milk + 14oz milk + 2tsp vanilla. It's good and I love not having to buy those nasty-addicting-what's-in-this-thing(!?) creamers at the store anymore. I wish it were more creamy but I can experiment with that.
Um, Yum. I love breakfast for dinner and this just hit the spot. It was a little hard to get all the eggs in the croissants, and the original might look a little neater but it sure did taste fantastic! Definitely making again when company is over. Speaking of, while we were at the beach with friends, Lindsey made stuffed french toast casserole the night before and baked it in the morning. SO SO Good. Have to make that here at home!
| LB loves being my taste tester - And I could make her little crescent pockets dairy free :) |
| She also loved picking them up and eating them like a sandwich! |


I am so horrible with Pinterest. I have LOTS pinned but have only tried a handful. Sigh
ReplyDeleteI love Pinterest too! I could probably try several a day and still die before I've done everything I pin. Ha! Thanks for sharing your successes - I always wonder which ones will work and which will be duds.
ReplyDelete