Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Mommy Daughter Day

I just realized that LB and I have had a most wonderful unplanned Mommy-Daughter Day. Be forewarned, this post is picture heavy ;-) We went to Marbles after all

Coolest Mom at Marbles! My shoulders hurt constantly so I needed a backpack...Elmo was the only one around ;-) 

LB has never been interested in this before but it's a little [green] doll house!

"I cook like Mommy!"

Her favorite :) 

"Making" Pizza

Will showed LB how to climb up and put the balls in!

And she's Off! She did this at least 5 times...

Last activity before lunch

We saved some money and packed our own lunch

Helping Mommy make Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars

"Mmmhmm" I let her try to lick the bowl ;) 

Our masterpiece! 

One happy baby girl! Eating cookies while watching Toy Story 2

Now we're winding down, watching Toy Story 2 while Daddy is at class. We're planning on painting nails (now that I realize it's girls day!) LB  has chosen blue, of course ;-) And then we'll do bath and bed! Overall it's been a wonderful day together and I'm gonna go soak up the rest of it!

1 comment:

  1. What a fun, fun day!! Glad you and LB were able to enjoy some special time together!

    ReplyDelete