Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Heaven

I have a lot of thoughts about heaven. And no, I'm not going to get all religious on y'all...just been thinking about happiness, what makes a good day and what would make my life easier - in which my mind veered right off that track into what I think my heaven would be like...because of course in my mind everyone's heaven is different. Wouldn't each heaven be something created to comfort us?
My comfort would consist of a hodgepode of all of this:
- Lavender
- Endless fields of flowers with no insects or pollen
- Huge, old climbing trees
- Crystal clear cool lakes
- Warmth without humidity or sunburn
- Warm chocolate chip cookies
- Cool sweet tea
- Star filled nights
- And of course, no worries, no sickies, no stress.
- No money. Currency would be paid with bright smiles, warm hugs, kisses so sweet and true happiness.
- There would be time for cooking - and no worrying about how to afford ingredients.
- There would be time for gardening and no worry of spiders or snakes.
- There would be time for talking, hugging, walking, just being. 
- Naps everyday
- Everyday would hold a promise for a better day, a wonderful adventure, a chance to learn something exciting and explore a new world.

*sigh* Sounds about perfect, right? I think my heaven depends on my mood, of course. Lately we are stressed...so of course my heaven would hold no stress, no money, no sickness. It would be full of comfort and happiness and ease. I guess I better keep living right so I make it there someday - a long way from now ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Why do you feel you would need to be in heaven to experience peace, or are you using heaven to mean something else?

    ReplyDelete