| My new helper wants to help with everything, so I've got to be creative - helping me make chicken pot pie here :) |
| Gives a new term to "Naked Chef!!!" |
| More bubble play outside |
| I've been doing lots of grocery shopping at Target lately (I trust their generics for some reason...) and every time we have to stop at the toy aisle for a quick look-see. |
| We got to meet our friends' new baby girl, Lorelei - one of the prettiest newborns I've ever had the pleasure of holding :) |
| Daddy and LB golfing |
| Wolfpack ready!! |
| Go Pack! |
| Our mystery plant was a pumpkin! (From last years carving, how cool!?!) |
| Swimming at Papa's |
| Jellyish-homemade-finger-paints. It lasted a good bit and then we just took a shower |
| Fun times! |
| My little Ewok ;-) |


I had to laugh at the last picture because earlier tonight Drew asked Asher if he wanted to be an Ewok for Halloween and Asher said "yes walk!" and headed for his shoes. Little miscommunication here. :-)
ReplyDelete