Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, January 23, 2012

Random Camera Dump

My morning was filled with my determination to make today better. It started with the previous post that was a good soul cleansing look at myself, then went onto making a daunting to do list that involved lots of time on the phone with doctors and insurances, and finally onto a photo dump from my camera of the most random pictures I have ever found on there. So, here is a hodgepodge of pictures from the past month or so...I find it quite interesting!
Afternoon nap on Daddy

Same thing, different day!

My favorite bubbles! It's like a fairy tale :) 

Bubble head!

Such a joy and wonder to see her be able to see bubbles (and pop them!)

Playing her favorite app, "Elmo ABC's"

Just a typical decoration in our house lately

This is why I clean up ONCE at the end of the day.

Made up soup day. Wild rice, carrots, white beans and tofu in beef broth with spices. Lily LOVED it!

Stinker!

Kisses for pink bear <3

What I woke up to the other day :) 

The daunting to-do list of today. Five down, two to go! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, love the pics! Kiddos sleeping on Daddyare especially cute. :-)

    Thanks for your comment on my diaper post. I'm going to keep trying things. Hopefully something will work out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the random 'life pics.' Esp. the markers' new home. I'm inspired by your simple motivation to "make today better." What better way to accomplish this than to mark off completed tasks... such satisfaction in crossing through those words!

    ReplyDelete