I totally just yelled at my daughter to stop throwing up on my carpet.
I am losing it.
It would be so much easier if I had a car to get out of the house instead of living life like groundhog day and just basically trying to get through each day. Some days it's not so bad. I think of fun stuff to do, pull out the pool, go on a walk. Then there's our cleaning days. But then there's these days where I'm exhausted from getting up every two hours with Lily who is screaming for water again, and I'm irritable from the gagging and throwing up. I'm tired of it! If I could just put us in the car and go somewhere that's not here, that would be nice on days like this.
And of course, on with the water at night, Lily was doing great for like 3 days in a row. Sleeping from 7-3am and then getting her up to take her meds/milk and then she'd get back up again around 4/5am for more water. I kind of just swallowed that bitter pill that this is how life is going to be. Waking up to give medicine (because it has to be given every 8 hours and babies sleep around 12 hours) and milk, and then waking up again to give more water. Whatever, I can deal with that. I was practically sleepwalking and doing it and then going back to sleep easily enough.
And I held on tight to the hope that her sodium had stabled out (yes even after only a few nights of good sleep) because I am just so damn tired of fighting the peeing, the water, the gagging. I'm just so tired and so mad that last night was bad again. When is it going to be easier? And who can I even talk to about DI because it's seeming more and more rare with the more people I meet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment