Lily has been showing her attitude lately with little temper tantrums and full, all out mood swings. We just try to go with the flow. I usually just put her down on the ground and wait it out and in 2 minutes she's back to her happy self.
She's into sharing, especially her baba (paci) with unsuspecting Mommy! She smiles and laughs and is a joy to be around most days :-)
She goes to sleep between 7-8pm, gets up at least once if not more and usually gets up between 6:30-7:30am (most of the time by waking me up gagging and vomiting - yay!) She eats one meal at lunch time and PIGS OUT! She ate everything I put on her tray today which included egg noodles, scrambled egg, american cheese, cookie and one tiny chip.
Right now her favorite lovey is pink bear still (yay!) and she loves watching Mickey Mouse and Special Agent Oso (ugh.) She's always asking Daddy to put in a movie and even when he does, she still asks ;-)
Here are her stats:
22lbs 4oz (25%)
31.5in (50%)
Head circumference is 46cm (25%)
We are going to Duke eye center in a few weeks for a second opinion and hopefully a better doctor. Also at the end of the month we are going to do a gastric emptying tests (As long as insurance covers it) to make sure that Lily's stomach is emptying the way it should be. Long story, and I guess I'll go into if we need to cross that bridge.
We're still waiting on test results from Lily's lab work yesterday from endocrine. Hopefully all is well with that! They checked her thyroid, electrolytes, glucose, sodium (twice) and blood count. I wish they would've sent them to Dr. S because she is so much quicker about getting back to me then Dr. P is.
We're also going to schedule a dentist appointment for LB soon. Dr. S thinks it's a good idea to get her in early since she has such a bad gag reflex and refuses to let us brush her teeth. Right now we are wiping her teeth with a wet cloth at night which helps but I still wish she'd let us brush!
Overall though LB is doing SO good and we are so proud of our little trooper :-)


No comments:
Post a Comment