Every now and then I am so taken aback by Lily Belle that I just feel the need to come and write it down for those days that I'm just hurting and wondering if I'll ever get through this mess.
Lily has been eating one meal a day nowadays which is fine by me since I'm leaving that up to her. Lunch is her best meal and she usually does really well and eats one 4oz jar of stage 2 purees and then snacks on whatever I give her, usually goldfish and cheese.
Today she amazed me with how much she ate. I actually had to take the food away from her for fear that she'd explode or throw up!
Here is her insane list of what she ate:
- One 3.9oz container or applesauce
- 3/4 jar of a 4oz stage 2 meat/veg puree
- Over half a slice of american cheese
- 2 sweet potato fries
- a bunch of scrambled egg
- bites of stuffing, biscuits, and cake
and she drank about 6oz of soy milk on top of that. I give her 8-9oz at lunch but she hardly ever finishes it which is great!
Holy Moly that's a lot of food for my little girl! Her stomach is huge right now but she seems very content!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment